To enhance and improve current employee relations and benefits practices consistent with District’s Board Policies, Collective Bargaining Agreements, District Procedures, and California Education Code.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Promote and uphold productive, professional, and positive working relationships with management, classified and academic employees, and bargaining unit representatives.
- Promote a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment through District training; fair and consistent complaint investigative processes and procedures; and efficient representation for all complainants and respondents District-wide.
- Manage and develop District’s Fringe Benefits programs and services.
- Serve as resource and adviser for District and College administrators.
- Present new employee orientation training related to District policies and procedures (see calendar for next available training).