We are very happy to announce that Peralta Community College District has assembled a team of COVID-19 Contact Tracers who will provide contact tracing services for the District’s faculty, staff, and administrators.
Four of our staff members have volunteered to take on this important function in addition to their regular position requirements. All four have received excellent training either from UCLA or Johns Hopkins University and have been certified as COVID-19 Contact Tracers.
Our Contact Tracer Team Members are listed below along with the locations they are supporting:
- Jamille Teer – Team Lead, supporting the District Office, Berkeley City College, and Laney College
- Tara Marrero – supporting Merritt College
- Kawanna Rollins – supporting College of Alameda
- Carrie Burdick – Risk Management
- Alejandra Rodriguez – Human Resources
Please be advised that one of these Tracers will contact you should you report that you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or come into contact with someone who has.
Please direct any questions you may have regarding this program to Jamille Teer via COVID-19 Tracing Email: COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org