Onboarding Process For All New Hires
Part-time and full-time faculty
- Search jobs and apply online here.
- Apply to a specific discipline under the temporary pool or full-time listing. If no discipline is available, then apply under the general pool.
- Application requirements:
- Before you apply make sure to scan all of your transcripts into one (1) PDF document and upload it in the Transcripts option. You can also upload transcripts in the Additional Documents option.
- Uploading transcripts with a confer date is a requirement and applicants risk getting screened out if they are not submitted with the application.
- After you apply, please keep a record of your application number “CN***”.
- You can view the salary schedules here.
- The maximum placement for a new part-time faculty is step 7.
- The salary placement for a new full-time faculty is from step 7 (min) to step 10 (max).
- If you are applying for an academic administrative position, please see the salary schedule for managers.
- Salary placement will be based on the applicant’s education and work experience.
- An applicant that receives an offer must meet the minimum qualifications, and submit all items required for employment.
- Click here for the Faculty Checklist.
- A new hire faculty will be contacted by the HR Department to have an appointment, and then they will have their teaching status activated.
- Click here for a list of frequently asked questions.