PCCD Benefits Office Announcements
Please select one of the tiles below that matches your employee classification.
Part-Time Hourly Faculty Benefits Open Enrollment Announcement Fall 2023
Open enrollment begins on August 18, 2023 ends on September 21, 2023.
Re-enrollment is required by September 21, 2023 and is not automatic.
NEW! Kaiser & Anthem enrollees now pay contributions equal to full-time faculty for medical coverage with an assignment of 40% or greater. Refer to the “Benefit Eligibility & Payment Highlights” section of this announcement and section C.
Current Enrollees with no changes to current elections:
Employees who wish to continue current elections/coverage without any changes simply complete the eligibility affidavit/Enrollment Form and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 21, 2023. No need to re-enroll via BenefitBridge or submit supporting documentation.
New Enrollees or Current Enrollees making changes to coverage or dependents:
- Upload Eligibility Affidavit/Enrollment Form and the Other Benefits Enrollment Acknowledgement Form
- Upload supporting documentation if you are adding a dependent to your coverage.
- Forms are available on BenefitBridge when you register and log-in
- Enrollments are processed only if supporting documents are received before the September 21, 2023 deadline (No exceptions).
HELP IS HERE! - Call (800) 814-1862 Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
If you have any questions about medical and dental benefit plan features, you are encouraged to either:
- Visit the plan websites or contact vendors directly, or
- Attend a virtual Part-Time Faculty Open Enrollment Benefits Orientation via Zoom on August 23, 2023 & September 12, 2023 from 3-4pm.
- Zoom Link: https://peralta-edu.zoom.us/j/85162878537
- Meeting ID: 851 6287 8537 or Dial: +1 (669) 444-9171 (US Toll)
Other times available by appointment. Call (510) 466-7229 or email email@example.com
“If I want to consider enrolling, then where do I start?” – Login in here: www.BenefitBridge.com/peralta
For BenefitBridge technical assistance only,
please contact BenefitBridge Customer Care at 800.814.1862
Mon – Fri, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, PST or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with your benefits questions,
please contact the District Benefits Office at 510.466.7229
Mon – Fri, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, PST or email email@example.com