Student Hiring Process Guide
Recorded Zoom Training Session for Student Hiring Process
Student Application Pool
Student Hiring Forms
Student Employment Packet – PDF fillable
individual forms from Student Employment Packet
California DE 4
Form I-9 Employment Eligibility
Oath of Allegiance
Acknowledgment of Receipt Information
Conviction History Form
PCCD Live Scan Form (Student Ambassador & Safety Aide positions )
AP 7270 Student Employment
Student Interns Hiring Guidelines
AP 3551- Preserving a Drug-Free Environment for Students
AP 3720 – Telephone Computer and Network Use
Self-service – How to view paycheck and sick leave balance online
2022 Summer and Fall Dates for Student Employment
Summer: June 1, 2022 – August 20, 2022
Fall: August 22, 2022 – December 17, 2022
- Student workers are allowed to work up to 40 hours per week during Summer and a maximum of 20 hours per week during Fall.
- To be eligible for employment, students must have been enrolled in the Spring semester or the current summer session. (AP 7270)
- Please use eFORMs to submit new student hires or to extend employment dates. Instructions and training guides for eFORM submissions can be found here.
- As a reminder, HR has integrated the new hire student employment packets using Adobe Sign. This allows students to securely send their information and documents to the campuses and for the campuses to send to HR. For detailed instructions, look through the training documents here.
- Please remember that students are not allowed to start working until HR has approved their eFORM.
If you have any questions about this information or need further clarification, please feel free to contact:
- Angela (email@example.com): District Office, College of Alameda, and Berkley City College
- Marshniel (firstname.lastname@example.org): Laney College & Merritt College