Accident Insurance Program for Students
Peralta Community College District provides accident insurance, at no cost, to enrolled students that have been injured during athletic activity, in the classroom, or on campus.
- When you are injured, please print out the Student Insurance card and take it with you to the emergency room or doctor so you will not be turned away when seeking medical care.
- Fill out the attached “Accident Claim Form” and send to: email@example.com
- Once received, a Student Insurance Account Manager will contact you.
- Depending on your current insurance status, the insurance will be used as primary or excess coverage.
- The Risk Management Office is not involved with overseeing the processing of the forms or medical care.
*Students may receive medical health services through campus and community partners. Please check your campus website under “Health Services.”