Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
During the course of employment, some employees will be required to operate a Peralta CCD-owned vehicle daily, while other employees will need to use a vehicle periodically. Before operating a Peralta CCD-owned vehicle an “Authorization for Release of Driver Record” is required to be filled out and submitted to the Office of Risk Management for processing and approval.
- Fill out “Authorization for Release of Driver Record.”
- Submit to: email@example.com for processing.
- Office of Risk Management will contact you with the results within a week.
- District vehicle requests are processed through the Department of General Services (DGS)
Auto Accident in a Peralta Vehicle
- If you are in an accident in a Peralta-owned vehicle, fill out Vehicle Accident Report (see below), with photos of the accident and forward it to the Office of Risk Management.
- Refer to the General Liability Process for complete details.
Suggested Online Training
- Defensive Driving
- Utility Cart Safety