Official Transcript Requests
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Please read before initiating your transcript order:
- Before ordering a transcript, ensure that your grades and degrees are posted in Student Campus Solutions.
- Official transcripts will include all coursework completed at Berkeley City College, College of Alameda, Laney College, and Merritt College.
- Official transcripts will include Work-In-Progress (currently enrolled classes) ONLY after the semester has begun (first day of instruction).
- Allow up to 15 days for records prior to 1970 processing (there is no rush service for records prior to 1970).
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, records may not be released to a third party without the written, signed authorization of the student.
- Picture ID is required to order and pick up transcripts in person.
Official Transcript Request
The quickest and most convenient way to request a transcript is online. Please view the ordering options below:
Option 1: ONLINE
The Peralta Community College District has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the internet through their secured site. TranscriptsPlus® will facilitate your request 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
You can request your Official Transcript through your Student Campus Solutions or you can click on the icon below to get started:
Click on the icon below to check the status of your transcript request:
Or call (847) 716-3005
Advantages to Ordering Transcripts Online:
- Provides e-mail communication while your order is being processed
- Allows you to submit your request any time day or night
- Provides operator assistance, by calling (847) 716-3005 (This is for transcript orders only). Hours: Monday – Thursday 7 am – 7 pm (CST) & Fridays 7 am – 5 pm (CST). Please email Admissions & Records at firstname.lastname@example.org for all other matters.
Option 2: In Person
Fill out the Official Transcript Order Form in advance and take it to any college Admissions & Records Office. Payment must be made at the Cashier’s Office. Payment at the colleges with a credit card is accepted for online orders only.
Option 3: Mail Requests
Completed Official Transcript Order Form. The District only accepts check or money order payments. Do NOT mail the cash or credit card information.
Peralta District Admissions & Records
ATTN: Transcript Request
333 East 8th Street
Oakland, CA 94606
The first two transcripts (lifetime) a student orders are FREE; thereafter the following fees are applied:
- Regular Delivery: $6.00 per copy – mailed within 2-5 business days (Select this option for electronic or paper transcripts.
- Federal Express Domestic Delivery to 48 states: $26.00 per copy ($20.00 shipping charge plus $6.00 per copy). A Street Address is REQUIRED (No PO Boxes). (**For online orders.)
- Federal Express Domestic Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii. $29.00 per copy ($23.00 shipping charge plus $6.00 per copy). (**For online orders.)
- Federal Express International Delivery. $49.00 per copy ($43.00 shipping charge plus $6.00 per copy). (**For online orders.)
If additional documents are required to be attached with your transcript, please indicate that request on the form (e.g., AMCAS, PharmCAS, NursingCAS, etc.) to be sent as an attachment with your official transcript.
You need to indicate in your Official Transcript Order Request if you have an attachment that must be included with your official transcript.