You should submit official transcripts from all Colleges and Universities previously attended.
Please carefully read all of the following information before submitting your Official Transcript:
- Students are responsible for requesting official transcripts from each institution attended.
- Opened, faxed, or emailed copies of official transcripts will not be considered official.
- Official transcripts from other institutions become the property of the Peralta Colleges and will not be duplicated or returned.
- Official transcripts from other institutions will be retained at the District Admissions and Records Office for a maximum of five (5) years from the date the office received your transcript.
- Transcripts are not automatically evaluated for a student’s educational goal. Please visit/contact the counseling office on campus for more information.
Transcripts from other institutions can be submitted to our District electronically, by mail or in person.
Click here for further guidance on foreign transcripts.
Electronic transcripts must be sent directly by the institution through an accredited electronic service, such as Parchment, Credentials, eScrip-Safe, and the National Student Clearinghouse. If a selection menu is not available or Peralta Colleges is not on the selection menu, then transcripts can be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We do not accept transcripts as email attachments. Nor do we accept electronic transcripts that have been received and forwarded by a student.
If you have questions about submitting electronic transcripts, please contact the District’s Student Transcript Office, email email@example.com before you order your transcript.
Official transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution.
Please mail transcripts to:
Peralta Community College District
Admissions and Records Office
333 East 8th Street
Oakland, CA 94606
To confirm that your transcripts have been received by our District’s Student Transcript Office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.