Selecting of Academic Major and Eligibility for Financial Aid

To be considered for financial aid you must be enrolled in an eligible program at your Peralta home college (see definition of home college below) and be a regular student working toward a degree, certificate or degree/transfer to a four-year institution.

Please contact the financial aid office at your home college for a current list of eligible financial aid academic programs.

Financial Aid Home College

The Financial Aid home college is the Peralta school of record at which you plan to complete degree, certificate or degree/transfer requirements is your home college for Financial Aid purposes. For example, if have indicated a declared major of “Culinary Arts” at Laney College, you must apply through FAFSA or CA Dream Act, list the appropriate FAFSA School code and submit all Financial Aid documents to the Laney College Financial Aid Office.

Use the codes below to apply for your specific campus

BCC Color-1

Berkeley City College

CoA Color

College of Alameda

Laney Official

Laney College

Merritt Color

Merritt College