Students in the Peralta Community College District may opt to pay their non-resident tuition or enrollment fees through an installment payment plan. The payment plan will be interest-free.
The payment plan will include the specific amount and due date for each installment. All of the payments will be completed within the term for which the enrollment is made. Failure to make timely payments will subject the student to the penalties described in Board Policy 5035. The payment plan will automatically adjust to display your current account balance if you should add or drop any courses from your class schedule. Refer to the list of Peralta District fees on the Student Fees Page.
Foreign/international students are required to pay their health insurance fees and all fees for previous semesters in order to be eligible for a payment plan for the current semester.
Students or former students who have been provided with written notice that they have failed to pay a proper financial obligation shall have grades, diplomas, and registration privileges withheld until such time as the obligation is satisfied.
- Payment plans will automatically adjust to display your current account balance if you should add or drop any courses from your class schedule. Refer to the list of Peralta District fees at the Student Fees Page.
- No cash or in-person payments are accepted due to the COVID-19 public health crisis.
- All payments can be paid online in your Campus Solutions.
- You can also mail your payments to your college Bursar Offices (Check or money order payable to PCCD. Please include your Student ID # in the memo.).
Please download, complete and save the electronic form below and click submit. After submission, you will receive an email within 3-5 business days with the status of your request.
Payment Plan Form
AGREEMENT TERMS/GENERAL INFORMATION
There is no fee for setting up a payment plan. No interest is charged and no pre-payment penalty for paying the balance early. All payment plans should be set up, agreed to and paid within one current semester. Payment plans may not be established to pay any outstanding Financial Aid obligations, NSF Fees or any amount due to Health Insurance for International Students.
- All payments can be made in person at the cashier’s office on campus or online in your Campus Solutions.
- Failure to make payments by the due date may result in cancellation of the payment plan and you may not be eligible for another one in the future.
- As per district policy, if you do not drop your classes by the appropriate date, you will be billed for your courses. Please consult the Academic Calendar for more information.