The District Technology Committee supports College and District-wide technology needs through an ongoing review of available resources and planning priorities and implementation of the Informational Technology Plan.
The DTC serves to advise the District and College on the needs of the user community and to disseminate information to constituent groups. Specifically, DTC serves to:
- Review issues and make recommendations pertaining to IT services at the District Service Centers and across the four Colleges
- Communicate constituent IT needs for District Service Centers and Colleges
- Disseminate District Service Centers and College IT plans across the four Colleges
- Seek collaborative solutions that use IT resources across the Colleges and District Service Centers
- Stay current on legislative and regulatory proposals and new funding streams that may impact College and District-wide programs
- Serve as an advisory council to ensure timely and well-tested upgrades to computer systems