Students on other visas such as B-2 may enroll in classes. Please complete Step 1 and email our office with your legal documents.
Spring Applications Open
Spring 2023 application is now open. Overseas deadline is November 15 and for Transfer students, December 15. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com for further assistance.
Step 1: Create OpenCCC Account & Obtain a Peralta Student ID
- Select your home campus:
- Create an OpenCCC Account
- Sign in to OpenCCC, select Start an Application, and follow the steps to complete an OpenCCC International Application
Under current visa type, unless you have an F-1 visa, select “OTHER or NONE” and check the “no visa yet” box.
Step by Step: Video Tutorial (YouTube)
Step 2: Access your Peralta Microsoft Office 365 Accounts
- Locate your Peralta email address and password sent to your personal email
- Reset/Update your Password
- Go to Step 3
Step 3: Submit a Peralta International Student Application
- Login to International Student Portal by selecting the Login link
- It may take one business day to access your International Student Portal. The login is your Peralta student email and password.
- Once logged in, select an application: Overseas (for new students outside the U.S.) or Transfer (for students in the U.S. who already have an F-1 visa)
- Follow the steps to submit a Peralta International Student Application
Deadlines to Apply
|Semester (Date)||Overseas||Transfers (Already in U.S. on F-1 Visa)|
|Spring (January - May)||November 15||
|Summer (June - July)||April 15||May 15|
|Fall (August - December)||June 15||July 15|
Concurrent F-1 and Non-F-1 Applicants
If you are currently an F-1 or J-1 student at another U.S. institution and would like to take a class at one of our colleges, please complete Step 1 of the International Student Application Process, and email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Peralta Student ID
- Passport Bio Page
- Visa Page
- Current I-20 or DS-2019 Form
- What classes are you planning to enroll in?