Students on other visas such as B-2 may enroll in classes. Please complete Step 1 and email our office with your legal documents.
We are now accepting Applications for Summer and Fall 2023 Overseas and Transfer students. Submit your application by the deadlines stated below.
Change of Status students must meet with an international advisor prior to applying. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Step 1: Create OpenCCC Account & Obtain a Peralta Student ID
- Select your home campus:
Berkeley City College | College of Alameda | Laney College | Merritt College
- Create an OpenCCC Account
- Sign in to OpenCCC, select Start an Application, and follow the steps to complete an OpenCCC International Application
Under current visa type, unless you have an F-1 visa, select “OTHER or NONE” and check the “no visa yet” box.
Step by Step: Video Tutorial (YouTube)
Step 2: Access your Peralta Microsoft Office 365 Accounts
- Locate your Peralta email address and password sent to your personal email
- Reset/Update your Password
- Go to Step 3
Step 3: Submit a Peralta International Student Application
- Login to International Student Portal by selecting the Login link
- You may access the International Student Portal through your Peralta My Student Apps Page
- Once logged in, you may select if you are a Transfer or Overseas applicant
- Follow the steps to submit a Peralta International Student Application
Deadlines to Apply
|Semester (Date)||Overseas||Transfers (Already in the U.S. on F-1 Visa)|
|Spring (January - May)||November 15||
|Summer (June - July)||Not Available||May 15|
|Fall (August - December)||June 15||July 15|
Concurrent F-1 and Non-F-1 Applicants
If you are currently an F-1 or J-1 student at another U.S. institution and would like to take a class at one of our colleges, please complete Step 1 of the International Student Application Process, and email the following items to email@example.com.
- Peralta Student ID
- Passport Bio Page
- Visa Page
- Current I-20 or DS-2019 Form
- What classes are you planning to enroll in?