Students on other visas such as B-2 may enroll in classes. Please complete Step 1 and email our office with your legal documents.
Spring 2022 Applications Closed
Our Spring 2022 Applications have closed. At this time, we are still accepting concurrent F-1 students or J-1 students who do not require an I-20 from us. Summer and Fall 2022 applications will open in March 2022. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com for further assistance.
Step 1: Create OpenCCC Account & Obtain a Peralta Student ID
- Select your home campus:
- Create an OpenCCC Account
- Sign into OpenCCC, select Start an Application, and follow the steps to complete an OpenCCC International Application
Under current visa type, unless you have an F-1 visa, select “OTHER or NONE” and check the “no visa yet” box.
Step by Step: Video Tutorial (YouTube)
Step 2: Access your Peralta Microsoft Office 365 Accounts
- Locate your Peralta email address and password sent to your personal email
- Reset/Update your Password
- Go to Step 3
Step 3: Submit a Peralta International Student Application
- Login to International Student Portal by selecting the Login link
- It may take one business day to access your International Student Portal. The login is your Peralta student email and password.
- Once logged in, select an application: Overseas (for new students outside the U.S.) or Transfer (for students in the U.S. who already have an F-1 visa)
- Select Apply Now and follow the steps to submit a Peralta International Student Application
Deadlines to Apply
|Semester (Date)||Overseas||Transfers (Already in U.S. on F-1 Visa)|
|Spring (January - May)||November 15||
|Summer (June - July)||April 15||May 15|
|Fall (August - December)||June 15||July 15|
Concurrent F-1 and Non-F-1 Applicants
If you are currently an F-1 or J-1 student at another U.S. institution and would like to take a class at one of our colleges, please complete Step 1 of the International Student Application Process, and email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Peralta Student ID
- Passport Bio Page
- Visa Page
- Current I-20 or DS-2019 Form
- What classes are you planning to enroll in?