To recognize African American students attending a Peralta Community College District (PCCD) college – Berkeley City College, College of Alameda, Laney College, and Merritt College – who demonstrate academic achievements, leadership skills, and community service in the African American community, and to assist them in continuing their education.
- Plan to be enrolled in at least six (6) degree-applicable semester units at a community college or four-year institution in Fall 2022. Note: Proof of Fall 2022 college enrollment is required to receive the scholarship.
- Enrolled in at least six (6) degree-applicable semester units at student’s home PCCD College, Spring 2022.
- Must have completed a minimum of twenty-four (24) degree applicable semester units as of Fall 2021 with a 3.0 cumulative degree-applicable GPA (grade point average).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation: at least one from faculty or staff member at student’s home PCCD college.
- The completed application packet, (including letters of recommendation), must be submitted by Friday, April 15th, 2022, online or to the student’s home college.